Long Hauler with video!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cman said:
Pretty cool. Maybe wrap the bike holders with some old inner tube to prevent scratching.

I think I am going to get some blue Plasti Dip to coat them with. Little more eye appeal and durable.
10wiscn.jpg

Spent the morning and early afternoon out in the garage today. Got the new 66 tooth exercise sprocket painted and installed, 7 foot chain guard built and partially installed, and re-did the rear drive sprockets. Still need to get the chain guard attached to the frame and painted. I cut my outer sprocket off and added a spacer before rewelding it back on. I had hoped to get a bit more done but I ran out of welding wire. Guess that means I gotta head up to Harbor Freight tomorrow early. I snapped some pics of my progress today but no time to post them before work. I'll get them up in a little while when I take a break and get on a computer since I can't post them from my phone. The end is in sight and I can taste it. Oh wait, that is just the mexican food I had for lunch. 8)

VERY>>>VERY>>COOOL!......Unique,that's what it's all about!

Latest posts

Back