Looking for this Free Spirit!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, this is the model I looking for if anyone can find it pls let me know
e06b315ab4e20160a8211204b4d579bc.jpg

Thanks!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

That was my bike. Unfortunately I sold it in 2012 but I'm pretty sure that I have most, if not all the parts needed to build another one. I took that picture in my front yard. Here are some more pics from that day:

414218262.jpg
414218261.jpg
414218260.jpg
414218259.jpg
414218258.jpg

Thanks! For your answer, as it was mi bike too but it happened in Spain, due that it was acquired to a Miami guy on that time. Here in Spain it was not posible to get access to that bikes then and less ... now . So how could I contact you in case you can build it? Does it make sense? As i am in spain ... not sure about logistics...Thanks again.

Here is what I found so far. I have a set of original rims too. I just have to dig them out. The last picture shows new parts that I have, a seat, waffle grips and Carlisle knobby tires. Shipping a bike to Spain will be expensive though.

414218944.jpg
414218946.jpg
414218945.jpg
414218950.jpg
414218949.jpg
414218948.jpg
414218947.jpg

It looks really nice!! so let's check it all. first question I have is if you could be able to build it and find the parts you consider are missed yet ( may be some lateral reflectors and frontal too, I can remember it was triangles?! red behind and white in the front). in that case ... how do you work? can I receive a budget from you? I can find the way to collect it there and transport it to Spain. what do you think about? could it be razonable?
Thanks again for your help!

Sorry, but I don't have time to build it. If you want, I can send you the parts you want and you can build it yourself. All of the black parts should be stripped and repainted. The plastic rear fender has some small sections broken off and missing at the back end and both fenders should be repainted as well. The chrome pieces can be polished. I can give you the email of a guy here in the US that can make new decals for you if you want. I can look around and see what kind of reflectors I have. I looked into shipping to Spain and it will cost over $1000 US to ship a whole bike. If you can find wheels for it in Spain, I could probably fit all the parts minus the wheels into a small enough box that I could ship it USPS for around $250 US. Let me know if you're still interested and I will send you a private message through this site with the prices for the parts.

Thanks! It would be good. Hope to close the deal and contact privatelly next days.

Latest posts

Back