Low 'N Ratty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
outskirtscustoms said:
That is awesome!
Thanks! It looks so ridiculous (the tongue, that is), but awesome at the same time! I really love this bike.
HxCforever said:
Very quickly became my favorite bike on the whole site.
That is a HUGE compliment! Thank you!!

Had a lowrider springer fork from one of my Build Off 10 donors, so I thought I would see how it looked on this bad boy:

Swapped a thinner front tire too. I was considering parting ways with this bike...but now, I'm not sure. It's like a whole new bike...the price would have to be good! LOL

Thanks!

It needed some more painting on the rear fender...so the Speed Demon got some horns and hair:
8c2371b90d4ea937331eef44757dae3d.jpg

I also painted up a headbadge. I don't have a pick of it with clearcoat yet, but here it is:
9e532ea9f001a1c711c47635d1e7f226.jpg

Had a lowrider springer fork from one of my Build Off 10 donors, so I thought I would see how it looked on this bad boy:

Swapped a thinner front tire too. I was considering parting ways with this bike...but now, I'm not sure. It's like a whole new bike...the price would have to be good! LOL
This is one of the first bikes I saw on this site when I first jumped on, and it's still one of my favorites ( if not my absolute favorite.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of the first bikes I saw on this site when I first jumped on, and it's still one of my favorites ( if not my absolute favorite.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is extremely flattering and greatly appreciated!

Every time I tinker with it, I just fall in love with it all over again. But, I think I'm at a point now where I'm happy with it, and don't think any more should be done to it. I added a slim, chrome front fender to it....
cc583dd4e3089e6623d98a22f3f0e828.jpg
8c479f5b20452d542ac255a23aa64695.jpg

I think it really finished off the bike nicely!
Here are a few more shots...
3d1580e3a5476afe0a01708d005dd9a2.jpg
86d63676e5b8ccdc52836c17c38a39ff.jpg
adecf9d07d513d3a0a8a5e9f2f6578f5.jpg

Hopefully I can get some better shots of it soon...these were just taken with my phone

Fink- tas"ic :rockout:
What was reason for
putting fender brace on outside ? :39:
To me, it made it look like the demon was reigned in (like a horse). It was mostly an aesthetic choice. I didn't plan on adding the tongue originally. Then the idea came to me, so that is where I attached the tongue as well. I still like it that way for some reason.

Well done! .... this bike is the .... dude! The headlight on the lower end of the fork is really unique looking! All the win!!!!

Need to paint black the little bite of chrome bracing that is in the mouth area. Leave the rest of it chrome were it touches the edge of the fender.

Latest posts

Back