RRBBO13 Lucky 13 - She's Done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Scribble,cool twin bar,the big sprocket is great, (I've used one from an old exercise bike )it's a nice clean ride. I like speedometers on everything, I like seeing how slow I'm going

Wow Scribble,cool twin bar,the big sprocket is great, (I've used one from an old exercise bike )it's a nice clean ride. I like speedometers on everything, I like seeing how slow I'm going

Thanks, appreciate the complement :happy:.

This bike is turning out sweet!
I love the bare metal and the creme Carlisles.

IMG_0717.JPG
IMG_0720.JPG

Dragging my heels a little but finally got a piece of leather, and started recovering the seat.

You're doing better than me.
I've still got to tear mine down for paint,
and I'm here pecking at my laptop...

Carl.

IMG_20180626_200346_060.jpg

Also got my build off Tee on while working

Last edited:
Scribbs, that was one of the most entertaining vids I have seen on this site! You are too young (well, at least for the original version) to probably remember this, but I felt like your left hand was doing the narration! :21:

Reminded me of this - - -

Scribbs, that was one of the most entertaining vids I have seen on this site! You are too young (well, at least for the original version) to probably remember this, but I felt like your left hand was doing the narration! :21:

Reminded me of this - - -

Love the Adams Family, I most definitely remember this :21:.
Glad you found it entertaining.

Last edited:
Cool vid explaining how you are getting those Elgin finned hubs over on your Twin. The Twin looks great in the video too.

IMG_0725.JPG
IMG_0727.JPG
IMG_0728.JPG
IMG_0731.JPG

Started soaking the fin hubs in some vinegar. And got both wheels completely broke down.

Soaking the wheels again since there completely disassembled.
IMG_0732.JPG

More Tunes

Just took the time to start at the beginning of this thread and go all of the way through again. Cool bike!

Thanks for taking the time. One of the coolest bikes I've got the privilege to work on thats for sure.

Latest posts

Back