Lucky # 7

Discussion in 'BUILD OFF #8 - ANYTHING GOES BIKES' started by 1boomtruck, May 6, 2013.

1. 1boomtruck

1boomtruck

2. King Zebba

King Zebba

Your bike and bean's bike should be at the top of the votes. You did a great job on your build. That's what a full on custom should look like. I enjoyed watching your build. I even learned a thing or two. I hope you build more bikes in the future. Whether you post them here on RRB or somewhere else, I'll be watching. Congats on your build!
    Dan.

3. 1boomtruck

1boomtruck

Thanks Dan I really appreciate your comments, I also agree on your and Beans bikes but being new to the site I am just grateful that I am doing so well in the voting . This is the first bicycle I have built and I am hooked, already started collecting parts for my next one with more plans on paper. I am going to build a frame table that I have designed, hopefully this winter.

Thanks
    Jasen

4. mazdawg78

mazdawg78

They talked about your bike long after you left last night

5. 1boomtruck

1boomtruck

That's funny, it is called bike night and no one said no bicycles. I plan on going next Thursday also.

Jasen

6. mazdawg78

mazdawg78

I'll be there

7. mazdawg78

mazdawg78

Oh. Started a build. In from scratch

8. Buffalonickle

Buffalonickle

Nice job fishman its doughboy! Didn't relize u built bikes BTW I'm under nicks login