Lucky # 7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Main frame welded up and polished ready to start on the rear next.
[img
polishingmainframe10_zpsdfc4f642.jpg
][/img]
[img
polishingmainframe3_zps13c01bf7.jpg
][/img]
[img
polishingmainframe13_zps3cc96fc2.jpg
][/img]
[img
polishedmainframe2_zps15b02eef.jpg
][/img]

Nice use of that beastie tire as a kickstand for Lucky 7

Got to wok on it today and got it rolling.
[img
frametable19_zps2ef465d4.jpg
][/img]
[img
frametable20_zpsff136d4b.jpg
][/img]
[img
Rolling2_zpsc089f696.jpg
][/img]

Thanks, I am running 26" x 4" wheels front and rear I got from Choppersus.com. After riding my Beast with1 gear only I ordered a 3 speed hub today to put in the bike I am building.

That is
MO FATTA
MO BETTA
Good!

1boomtruck said:
Got to wok on it today and got it rolling.
[img
Rolling2_zpsc089f696.jpg
][/img]
Awesome fabrication
will you add seat stays ? i have a hard time to believe that those chain stays will not bend over the 1st bump :?

Thank again for all the comments. I still have more to do to it. To answer OneHorsePower about the rear stays, I am making the top bars for the rear dropouts next so there will be more to come.

I got an action shot to add from last night.
[img
framewelding12_zps32355592.jpg
][/img]
I like it low
[img
Rolling13_zps89ef2059.jpg
][/img]

This is coming along really nice! I hope you can keep it from getting scratched though. This must be a really big bike but next to the truck it doesn't look that big. I really want to make my beastie into a cruiser but Im worried at 5'7" I might look ridiculous riding the thing. Good luck on the rest of the bike.

Thanks for all the positive comments, to answer Tommy Atoms it does not take much to sand and polish the scratches out. It is 7' 6" long overall in length, and I am 6' tall and it seems to be the perfect size for tire and wheel size. Here is a couple of pictures of Lucky #7 next to my beastie for a size comparison.
[img
Rolling14_zps6ec38968.jpg
][/img]
[img
Rolling16_zps61fa2726.jpg
][/img]

Latest posts

Back