Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tiki Ornament Stem Clamp.JPG
U Bolt Actuator Attachment.JPG

The back of my Schwinn. Plate was fabricated from white sheet aluminum, So-Cal sticker, used stainless steel hex key button head screws. It is on a Stanley T-bracket mounted in the former reflector mount hole on the carrier.

Schwinn Tag Close Up.jpg

It's not a bike part, but I was taking a break on my mountain bike, when this guy crossed my trail. For scale size, he's about 4" long....
80866179_468613727172981_277160329874505728_n.jpg

Starburst!

Attachments

• F8E1D74B-80D2-4246-82AF-3C453929275E.jpeg
    F8E1D74B-80D2-4246-82AF-3C453929275E.jpeg
    272.7 KB · Views: 87
It's not a bike part, but I was taking a break on my mountain bike, when this guy crossed my trail. For scale size, he's about 4" long....
View attachment 116665
I've checked with the authorities regarding your post. As per the Original Poster, "Howsabout we try a thread where we post a cool bike-related macro-shot".
There was initially debate regarding whether a spider was truly bike related, but once the Covid Shut-In exemption was applied to your "taking a break on my mountain bike" qualification, your picture was able to get through the screening process.

PS how have you been staying sane in all of this? I haven't been.o_O

I've checked with the authorities regarding your post. As per the Original Poster, "Howsabout we try a thread where we post a cool bike-related macro-shot".
There was initially debate regarding whether a spider was truly bike related, but once the Covid Shut-In exemption was applied to your "taking a break on my mountain bike" qualification, your picture was able to get through the screening process.

PS how have you been staying sane in all of this? I haven't been.o_O
Well technically the term 'spider' does describe a bicycle part. Holds the chain ring to the crank arm. :bigsmile: I just pulled up the wrong image definition!

I've been wandering around in the Sonoran Desert for the past month or so of the pandemic. We head north to Minnesota tomorrow morning. They got a Spring snow fall of 5" yesterday on Easter. Which is not unusual. Should be melted and in the sunny 50's by the time we get home on Thursday.

When @GuitarlCarl says "I'll be there" he means; "with bells on!"

There's a ding-a-ling joke in there somewhere....:wink1:

Hope all is well in the plains of Illinois.

I was that was on my motorcycle too. Then I pushed it too far. The day my nearly slick back tire lost grip and I went down, my last motorcycle ride, was two days before my appointment to put new rubber on. Traction is a safety item. Now only my cars have crap tires!

Latest posts

Back