Madder-Max

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2016 was a rough year for bike building for me. The main reason was work with time away for my wedding and honeymoon. 2017 probably won't be any easier, work wise, but I'm gonna' give it a shot to finish this project.
DSCN2291.jpg

MBBO-11: http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/blue-max-tank-chain.98147/

I stopped when I finished the tank and discovered that it had some seam/weld leaks. The fix for that was the purchase of a motorcycle fuel tank repair kit. Once I get that done and confirm it will hold fuel I can continue with the rest of the project. You will notice that the crank and chain ring have been removed. The crank got donated to the MBBO-V project so I have a wide crank and different chain ring going on it.

Aaahaya nice to see you back in the shop good luck getting it done . Congratulations on all your accomplishments in 2016 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm not going to finish before the deadline. Although we had a few days of warm weather, I had other projects that had my attention. To get the fuel tank done I need very warm weather because it has to be done outdoors. I'll get it finished one day this year.

Latest posts

Back