Manta Racer MBBO class 2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
getting near finished...
20190112_202920.jpg
20190113_211136.jpg

Bring it on home! The Finished Builds thread is up and running.

the weather is KILLING ME. the bike is pretty much done, as much as they can ever be done. but there's a couple more pictures I want to get to complete the presentation, and I'm waiting on outdoor shots with no snow. here in Pennsylvania, I may be waiting a while.

I do have a Plan B, so I'll have something to enter either way, but for now, here's a sneak preview. this was a first draft, kinda... I'm hoping to get a shot at a better angle and with a backdrop that looks more like Schwinn's vintage catalogs.
mriicatv4.jpg

Last edited:
the weather is KILLING ME. the bike is pretty much done, as much as they can ever be done. but there's a couple more pictures I want to get to complete the presentation, and I'm waiting on outdoor shots with no snow. here in Pennsylvania, I may be waiting a while.

I do have a Plan B, so I'll have something to enter either way, but for now, here's a sneak preview. this was a first draft, kinda... I'm hoping to get a shot at a better angle and with a backdrop that looks more like Schwinn's vintage catalogs.
View attachment 88726

Love the ad! Extremely cool. Great job capturing Schwinn’s style and technique.

furyus

Looking good! Inside shots work too, think of a historical building with brick wall, or graffiti painted wall in a downtown area, under a bridge...your cool bike will make it all work!

View attachment 88726

Where do I send my $80? I want one in red! :grin:

Latest posts

Back