Mash Banger the English Cantilever

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's been a long three months. Made the deadline with a nice bicycle showing the fruits of my labor. Special thanks to Ray Von Vulture for the awesome artwork and Mike S for his photo skills and advise. This build could not have reached the finish line without both of you with your skills and support.

Thanks to all the forum members for you kind words of support and encouragement.

Mash Banger was build on a super low budget with most items found in the scrap pile and used inventory on hand.

The frame was traded for kids bike and you the members coached me to use it for the build off.

Enjoy the pics while I enjoy the ride

BBB6ShovelArt021.jpg

Humble Beginnings

banger.jpg

Dsc_0064.jpg

Dsc_0062.jpg

Dsc_0061.jpg

Dsc_0059.jpg

Dsc_0057.jpg

Dsc_0055.jpg

Dsc_0046.jpg

Dsc_0047.jpg

Dsc_0049.jpg

Dsc_0052.jpg

Dsc_0028.jpg

Dsc_0025.jpg

Dsc_0030.jpg

Dsc_0034.jpg

Dsc_0041.jpg

Dsc_0033.jpg

Dsc_0037.jpg

Dsc_0058.jpg

Dsc_0045.jpg

mash.jpg

banger.jpg

Dsc_0042.jpg

Dsc_0043.jpg

Dsc_0039.jpg

Dsc_0038.jpg

This has definitely been one of my favorite builds to follow!
That is the coolest non-motor I have ever seen.
I can almost guarantee one of my votes (just don't tell anyone else :wink: ).

THE SICKEST BIKE ON HERE!! YA KNOW YA GOT MY VOTE! MOTORCYCLE CLONES UNITE!! PEACE

The only way this could be any cooooler is if it could actually start it up and run it. Awesome use of, uh, stuff, killer fab work and great style!!

the more I look at this, the more little details I see..

wild build, and a definate contender for the win :)

~ AL

Just when I think I have my favorites, I find this thread. Freekin Awesome! :shock:

The lines on this bike are perfect, such a great flow, this bike would look good on either side of the pond... or road.

Every builder here is producing artwork of one kind or another. This bike, however, shows craftsmanship, attention to detail, has great proportions, and a wonderful aesthetic. Obviously the most beautiful bicycle here, to my eye. Kudos.

Ray what can i say it is beautiful. I got to ride her and i was imprested. Well done

there is only one thing about this bike that i don't like. but the rest of it is (((Way Cool !!!!! ))))
there for when you weight it out its Way Cool!!!

KutNhack,

Totally pushing the boundaries and the end result is incredible!

Latest posts

Back