MBBO #04! Voting time!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The build I have in mind is more chopper style,not sure if I'll be in this build but think it fits criteria. Fat wheel in back,tall skinny in front. Apes and a polo seat, it meets two out of three.
Unfortunately Artemus turned out nothing like I wanted,maybe this will be closer.

The build I have in mind is more chopper style,not sure if I'll be in this build but think it fits criteria. Fat wheel in back,tall skinny in front. Apes and a polo seat, it meets two out of three.
Unfortunately Artemus turned out nothing like I wanted,maybe this will be closer.
Sounds like that idea hits all 3 criteria to me...

Luke.

Is it going to be 2 classes again? (welding and no welding)? I think that's what it boiled down to. Resto/restomod and mod if I'm remembering correctly.:39:

Is it going to be 2 classes again? (welding and no welding)? I think that's what it boiled down to. Resto/restomod and mod if I'm remembering correctly.:39:
I am kind of feeling it unnecessary to run two classes, but if enough people want it, we can run the two...

Luke.

I would vote for 1 class with just the tire stagger/nanner/ape scenario. Would be simpler I think. Seems like it was kind of hard to keep up with the builds that weren't in your class.

I would vote for 1 class with just the tire stagger/nanner/ape scenario. Would be simpler I think. Seems like it was kind of hard to keep up with the builds that weren't in your class.
That was my thinking too.. I think class 1 got more voters too, as people did not realise there was a second voting thread for class 2...

Luke.

The issue with running one class, in my opinion, is that there is such a distinct difference between the two. A no-holds-bar class is so distinctly different than a resto/resto-mod class. The products of the two, while still following the same loose guidelines, are worlds different.

The issue with running one class, in my opinion, is that there is such a distinct difference between the two. A no-holds-bar class is so distinctly different than a resto/resto-mod class. The products of the two, while still following the same loose guidelines, are worlds different.
Ok crash where do i post my pics of the build ?? Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Ok crash where do i post my pics of the build ?? Thanks!
I'm not understanding your question. If you have a build already started, then post it in the build forum. If you're talking about a build you want to start for the MBBO, it starts on September 1st, and you can't start until then. You can only collect parts and brainstorm ideas. When it does start there will be a new forum opened just for the MBBO, and instructions with what to post.

Does that answer your question?

I'm not understanding your question. If you have a build already started, then post it in the build forum. If you're talking about a build you want to start for the MBBO, it starts on September 1st, and you can't start until then. You can only collect parts and brainstorm ideas. When it does start there will be a new forum opened just for the MBBO, and instructions with what to post.

Does that answer your question?
Ok great i did not know there would be a new forum section and yes im just getting parts and looking at paint colors now [emoji1] KJV is going to help me out Thanks Crash!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Looks like this one might be swarming with Ohioans,starting to wonder if bicycle addiction is in the water.

I would have to agree with this , my bike last year met the guidelines but was worlds away from the resto class , I am ok with what everyone else wants to do if its one class or two , really looking forward to this years MMBO

I was thinking about the 2 class thing today. Maybe there should be a straight resto class?

The reason I say that is that's what real Muscle bike guys are in to. They want things the way they came from the factory. Or at least period correct mods. I think you'd attract more of those guys with a resto class. I love seeing those types of builds too.

I don't feel like my bikes are restored bikes at all just kind of my own fantasy bikes.

Doesn't matter much to me though. I just want to build something weird and have a good time. This will be my first actual build off bike. The rest of my bikes were planned before I found the rest of you bike weirdies..:p Except the General. Somebody else planned that one.

This will def be more of a rat...a shiny rat...but a step in the rat direction.:D

I can't wait...now I just have to finish my mbbo bike from last year.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back