(MBBO#05 Class 2) J.C. Draggins..... Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHA.....................

latest

Had the day off, so after spending hours trying to find the chainguard @The Renaissance Man is going to use... and I looked, went all the way back to white lightning. I finally gave up, and went to work on my own bike.

I got the wheel covers on.
2ed76c1e39fdde86b8385bacff020b29.jpg

db81220c0afd4b8c046185e0f1abc148.jpg

Now I just need to clean the finger prints off and give them the brushed look.

Any ideas how to clean the prints off?

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

I tried scotchbrite on the inside of one, the finger print areas were darker.
I'm wondering if glass cleaner will clean them up without discoloration.

Had the day off, so after spending hours trying to find the chainguard @The Renaissance Man is going to use... and I looked, went all the way back to white lightning. I finally gave up, and went to work on my own bike.
White Lightning huh? Wow, that does go all the way back!:43: Sorry about that. :forum:

The disc fits good. Are you planning to spin them like Mooneyes?

Do you have a cleaning product over there called Mr Sheen?

BUST007631_mrsheen_ky_mr_sheen_regular_400gm_n_a.jpg

That is the industry secret for cleaning Aluminium and Stainless steel over here...
I spent a couple of years doing stainless rail work and decorative wall hangings, found that out from an old guy...

Luke.

Dude, your bike is smokin'~! Love the disks, wasn't sure I would like them.

Please tell me you are going to pull that reflector out of the front wheel. Bikes like this eat reflectors and spit golf tees.....
Thanks, and yes. There will be no reflectors on this one.

Bad bike man. The whole package is very cool. You got my vote as this bike nails the chopper vibe with a 3lb hammer
Thanks, glad you like it.

White Lightning huh? Wow, that does go all the way back!:43: Sorry about that. :forum:

The disc fits good. Are you planning to spin them like Mooneyes?
Well, maybe. I'm going to do what I can to give them that look.
I'll turn the wheel while holding scotchbrite to them and see how that turns out.

Do you have a cleaning product over there called Mr Sheen?

View attachment 38423

That is the industry secret for cleaning Aluminium and Stainless steel over here...
I spent a couple of years doing stainless rail work and decorative wall hangings, found that out from an old guy...

Luke.
I'll have to check for it, we can get stuff like that; just not sure about that brand.

Looking good Falstaff. I like the first mural with the angel but the second one goes better with the Type-O motif.

Pretty well destroyed the pie pans trying to mount them to the wheel.
Can't seem to track down affordable parts to finish the wheelie bar.
Ordering stuff off net won't get here soon enough to meet deadline, so I'm out.

Will get back to it at some point, but still feeling burnt out. Good luck to all who finish.

Pretty well destroyed the pie pans trying to mount them to the wheel.
Can't seem to track down affordable parts to finish the wheelie bar.
Ordering stuff off net won't get here soon enough to meet deadline, so I'm out.

Will get back to it at some point, but still feeling burnt out. Good luck to all who finish.
Bummer, defiantly my favorite... Hope you get a break and step back in when fun.
Enjoy your posts and threads... Look forward to a return of Falstaff

Latest posts

Back