(MBBO#05 Class 2) J.C. Draggins..... Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much happening today, just some doodling and C.A.D. work on triple tree design.
bfb9cf7fc3d94ecf299e51abc541a9ea.jpg

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk
wicked shape !! :rockout:

Are you referencing the Prince of Wallachia Vlad the Impaler, better known as Vlad Draculea? Either way i love the shape of the triple tree brackets super cool design.

Are you referencing the Prince of Wallachia Vlad the Impaler, better known as Vlad Draculea? Either way i love the shape of the triple tree brackets super cool design.
Nope, just a reference to band members being called vampires.

I think Carl said that somewhere...:39:

Never listened to them before...that's some smooth metal.

Cool triple tree design...:thumbsup:
Isn't it though?
You should hear the Beatles and Seals&Crofts songs they covered.
And thanks, I hope they look as good in steel as they do on paper.

I may have to check out this band. Can you give me an album title for youtube fodder? + ~ on the triple tree crown! When you say C.A.D., is that Cardboard assisted or computer? :wink1:
Cardboard of course.:thumbsup:
No computer, and no knowledge of that type of C.A.D.
I just design it all in my head, sometimes I draw it on paper.

I'd say their most popular album was "bloody kisses", "October rust" is one you might like. Also "life is killing me".
This band is an acquired taste, so you may not like "world coming down" or "dead again".
And I'll leave out the first two albums, the titles aren't really appropriate here.

This turned into one of "THOSE" days.
I transferred my drawings to steel. Then immediately preceded to spend the better part of two hours looking for my jig saw.... still haven't found it.

One day I'll have forks.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk
I can so relate to this. :doh:
I have a Beugler pinstriping tool that I gave up looking for during the paint phase of the Decoluxe. I spent about half of a day searching through my shop and never found it. But on the up side, I did find a few other things that I hadn't seen in years.:tmi:

I have a Beugler pinstriping tool that I gave up looking for during the paint phase of the Decoluxe. I spent about half of a day searching through my shop and never found it. But on the up side, I did find a few other things that I hadn't seen in years.:tmi:
I have a beugler loaded with paint still and one old one i found... they look cool.
Thats about it for me...
They work so different from a brush.. a nicely loaded decent brush will help correct and pull itself straight... a twisted bugled will studder chatter and become a flying projectile.
Also so mutch regret trying change colors if i remember.

You should hear the Beatles and Seals&Crofts songs they covered.
And thanks, I hope they look as good in steel as they do on paper.

Didn't find any Beatles songs but "Summer Breeze" is a killer cover.

I may have to check out this band. Can you give me an album title for youtube fodder? + ~ on the triple tree crown! When you say C.A.D., is that Cardboard assisted or computer? :wink1:

Check out "Summer Breeze"

Then Cinnamon Girl has an actual vid. I wish I could make that intense face like the singer does.

Oh yeah.....It's extra maddening when it's something you just had.

I always try to round up stuff and put it away as an offering to the gods of lost items...I think I looked for the chain guard screw for my Fastback for about 3 days recently..:21:

Didn't find any Beatles songs but "Summer Breeze" is a killer cover.

Check out "Summer Breeze"

Then Cinnamon Girl has an actual vid. I wish I could make that intense face like the singer does.

Oh yeah.....It's extra maddening when it's something you just had.

I always try to round up stuff and put it away as an offering to the gods of lost items...I think I looked for the chain guard screw for my Fastback for about 3 days recently..:21:

Here ya go Chad, day tripper

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like the way Type O uses vocal processors...
I'll see if I can figure out a way to post one of mine.

Carl.

Latest posts

Back