(MBBO#05 Class 2) J.C. Draggins..... Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like the way Type O uses vocal processors...
I'll see if I can figure out a way to post one of mine.

Carl.
Carl, have you ever used one of the music hosting sites on the internet? I use soundcloud.com to post originals and some of our bluegrass gospel band. It's a great way to download music so people can have easy access to it.

Hey guys, speaking of interesting covers; here is one of my favorite jazz/fusion guitarists Charlie Hunter on his signature 8 string guitar playing a very familiar old gospel tune....funky....check it out. Set the cursor to start at 37:00 mark....

Hey guys, speaking of interesting covers; here is one of my favorite jazz/fusion guitarists Charlie Hunter on his signature 8 string guitar playing a very familiar old gospel tune....funky....check it out. Set the cursor to start at 37:00 mark....

That's an interesting guitar, has a little bass to it.

I couldn't recognize the gospel tune. Some great playing but the face making is a little excessive for my taste..:p

Found my jigsaw, then burnt it up.
Guess that's what I get for buying the $20 menards special.

I only got this far.
2ebdd054ced00410c9517e8707c7be02.jpg

I might have to rethink this thing.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

I couldn't recognize the gospel tune. Some great playing but the face making is a little excessive for my taste..:p
Just a Closer Walk with Thee. One of my favs, we do it in our bluegrass group. Fun on the fiddle.

Found my jigsaw, then burnt it up.
Guess that's what I get for buying the $20 menards special.

I only got this far.
2ebdd054ced00410c9517e8707c7be02.jpg

I might have to rethink this thing.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk
After this failure I figured I'd go coffin shaped, I messed it up too.
But as I was cutting the coffin shape my wife got home from work. She's much calmer than I about this stuff. She says can't you take it to the fab shop and have them plasma cut it?

Yes, yes I can.

C'mon McFly, what are ya? Chicken?

Merle :chicken::chicken::chicken:
Oh, just for the record my favorite lines in the series come from part two.

McFly, you bozo. That board don't work on water.

Yea, unless you got power. Hahahahaha.

I already took my design in to be laser cut, should have the trees this week.
Let us know what it ends up costing? Curious for getting some parts made...

Luke.

Will do, but I have to be honest...

I told the guy about the build off, he seemed stoked and said let's see if I can help you get a trophy. So I might get a discount price..... I hope.
:thumbsup:

Luke.

Hey Shakesbeer, are you still out of your 'tree'....?

Hey Shakesbeer, are you still out of your 'tree'....?
Still waiting to have them cut, the guy said it would be tricky. He has to convert all the curves of the trees to numbers the computer will understand.

I did however get my new rear wheel yesterday. It's ugly for a brand new hoop, but that's ok... it won't be seen anyway.

Latest posts

Back