(MBBO#05 Class 2) J.C. Draggins..... Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be cool, but not this time.

Been fiddling a little today. Without my trees, I'm left working on the other side.
4d84334ab9f40b14b0da1c694eeae480.jpg

I'll have a different seat, and do a little cleaning of the chrome. But this is what I've got going.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Went ahead and put the stock fork on, with apes and a wheel. I think I'll keep the wheel.
2459da58d5f610640934f9907b70b9de.jpg

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk
Overall look works for me. Like the front wheel and orig fork combo.

I believe you are the president of the cool kids club with the super wheelie bar sissy bar setup on this wicked muscle bike. Put a fork in it and its done lol!!!!!!
Yeah, stick a fork in it....it's done! Nice one ^!

It's not a wheel bar.... it's for when his dragster fork hits..
They are low profile trainers so he don't tip when turning

I'm not sure how I feel about your suggestions, last year you tried to talk me into a stormtrooper costume. Jeesh.

:21:I forgot all about that! Sorry Falstaff. Not sure why I feel the need to bust your spheres:21:

I did however get my new rear wheel yesterday. It's ugly for a brand new hoop, but that's ok... it won't be seen anyway.

Moonies?

:21:I forgot all about that! Sorry Falstaff. Not sure why I feel the need to bust your spheres:21:

Moonies?
To quote @The Renaissance Man , by jove, I think he's got it! Another 'hangover' from BO-11....
By jove.... I wonder what jove means? I'll google it.

But yes, that's the plan. I'm gonna take a trip to restaurant supply to see if I can get some correct size pizza pans. A trick I learned from fordsnake.

Latest posts

Back