(MBBO#05 Class 2) SCAT PACK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, it's finally done! This one keeps company with last year's "LongShot". My son has been riding the wheels off of this thing. And, it's only been done for 2-days now. We don't do it for the competition, we do it for the fun. And, that is a solid win!
DSC_0201.JPG
IMG_0737.JPG
DSC_0182.JPG
DSC_0168.JPG
DSC_0173.JPG
DSC_0171.JPG

don't forget to put the entry picture on top and add the link to the build ;)

Great build , nice job ! i like the wheelie bar flowing form the chainguard :113:

Tough! Just like a Mopar should be. Love the black, too. Great job.

furyus

This bike is Amazing. I love the attention to detail that ties the whole build together, especially the valve caps. Nice touch!! Your son is a lucky boy. I bet he's not stuck in front of an ipad like so many other kids.

Now that is a hot rod bike! All the chrome, and your black / red combo really sets it off. Tire size differential, shifter knob, and that big ol' fork are some of my highlights. Well done!:41:

I don't think using the shot with the proud owner would be fair in voting... Too mutch awsome ;) looks like you build em right! hehe really cool get see you share hobby with a happy munchkin!!!
Salute
*Edit these shots need to be saved and made in to large scale prints... will be both handy as plesent memories and potentially extortion should the need and time arise....
At 18 I would have done any bidding to hide those... At 38, it would defiantly be priceless

One sweet ride, and one lucky kid.

I don't think using the shot with the proud owner would be fair in voting... Too mutch awsome ;) looks like you build em right! hehe really cool get see you share hobby with a happy munchkin!!!
Salute
*Edit these shots need to be saved and made in to large scale prints... will be both handy as plesent memories and potentially extortion should the need and time arise....
At 18 I would have done any bidding to hide those... At 38, it would defiantly be priceless
Thanks for your comments brother, working with my son on these projects are lifetime memories. Corny, I know but, my dad passed nearly 18 years ago and reminiscing through pics of he and I when I was a kid? Makes these moments with my son priceless! Peace, my friend and thanks for taking the time.....

As usually a top notch bike . You two are flexing your muscles agin. The scat pack challenger looks KILLER [emoji95]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This really captures a dragster muscle bike vibe!
See you at the track!
Awesome build!

Latest posts

Back