MBBO#2 FINISHED BIKES THREAD! TIME IS UP!

Feb 3, 2012
St. Louis, Missouri
Name of Build -
ALMOST WHEEL COOL
build thread is under "Big Budget #1" - Here is my other bike that I did not finish due to my drag brake console not being finished in time (got it back today). I need a couple finishing touches. SO we don't get confused between the two bikes - We'll call this one ALMOST WHEEL COOL.
The frame and fork were powder coated with heavy metallic or glitter. Original Huffy Steering wheel with ultra rare original column, Original 48" Playboy sissy bar, Murray wheels and tires and just a simple Wheel bike with custom touches.
Excuse my pictures - the sun was not out today.

Jun 11, 2012
Visalia, CA
1969 AMF "Renegade " by CRASH

My heart felt thanks goes to many people who contributed to this build, including Jaxon, Kingfish, BikeBudy, Ozzy2nut, A.S.Boltnut, and numerous who've sold me parts, and others who aren't part of this forum but were major contributors.

It was...

And now it's...

Last edited:
May 14, 2013
Boise, ID
1969 AMF "Renegade " by CRASH

My heart felt thanks goes to many people who contributed to this build, including Jaxon, Kingfish, BikeBudy, Ozzy2nut, A.S.Boltnut, and numerous who've sold me parts, and others who aren't part of this forum but were major contributors.

It was...

And now it's...

I LOVE THIS BIKE SOOOO COOOOL :D:happy::);)

Feb 3, 2012
St. Louis, Missouri
I agress with Stonie68; really some excellent bikes in tbis build off. The Muscle Bike is alive. One other item to note..... not one Krate! Awesome bikes from everyone, no losers in this build off. I think there will be more people being inspired by all the builds.

Reactions: Stonie68
May 23, 2009
Augusta, KS
I agress with Stonie68; really some excellent bikes in tbis build off. The Muscle Bike is alive. One other item to note..... not one Krate! Awesome bikes from everyone, no losers in this build off. I think there will be more people being inspired by all the builds.
It's cool to see so many incarnations of the musclebike era. I'm pretty sure there was a krate, Rotten'Apple. Kind of a new school krate.

Reactions: Stonie68

LukeTheJoker

Nov 17, 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com
Voting thread is up!

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/muscle-bike-build-off-02-voting-booth.80273/

I had to make some changes that I hope everyone is happy with and can understand:

1: Some did not notice the "place your voting pic first" comment so I had to choose for them, I hope I picked the right photo for you!

2: The new forum gives two options on polls regarding amount of votes, either one vote each or as many votes in a single sitting as you like, so you can vote for all your favourites provided you do it in one visit before hitting the "submit" button. You could even vote for all the bikes if you liked!

3: In the interest of fairness I did not post the videos to the vote thread, only two were submitted to my knowledge and it did not seem fair to everyone else, there is a note to come back here to see them if people want to though.

I hope I did everything ok for everyone, it was much different from last time with the old forum set up and only having 4 bikes!

Luke.