MBBO #4 Class 1 - Hooligan by B4C

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Crash! Sure wish I could have tried a couple more things...work just would NOT allow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Bike you built another sweet bike . Really clean like that shifter set up ! & it's got mags cool [emoji106]

Nice Bike you built another sweet bike . Really clean like that shifter set up ! & it's got mags cool [emoji106]

Thanks, G!! Actually, it's not a shifter...its for stopping!!

Clean Crisp Simple, fantastic muscle bike.

Great looking bike, I love the bright green. Such a fun looking bike, makes me want to hop on it and ride a wheelie down the block. The mags are a great addition to it! Good Job!!

Building... riding...

Great looking bike, I love the bright green. Such a fun looking bike, makes me want to hop on it and ride a wheelie down the block. The mags are a great addition to it! Good Job!!

Building... riding...

Thanks, Metal!! It does cruise smooth! The gearing is for the "slow show off" mode! Not particularly fast, but man.... The looks! [emoji12]

If you think THIS green is bright, check out my Breakdown Beatnik I just finished! It SCREAMS green!!!

Fraternal twins...

131bef249a47a58fd455ad8461779560.jpg

7641d193162ec0c92d5665a32673418d.jpg

Both builds look good, and you have a great billboard for your work.

Latest posts

Back