Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You and I need pipes like that for our cars.
I want Luke to ship me one of these I think it is called A Holden it would straight up look cool with long chrome pipes down the side. I really wish we could get these in the US.
el.jpg

I want Luke to ship me one of these I think it is called A Holden it would straight up look cool with long chrome pipes down the side. I really wish we could get these in the US. View attachment 34736
Basically a Chevrolet SS ute...
Sold here as the Holden Commodore SS ute.

Luke.

I want Luke to ship me one of these I think it is called A Holden it would straight up look cool with long chrome pipes down the side. I really wish we could get these in the US. View attachment 34736
If Luke is going to start shipping cars to people...dibs on one of these :thumbsup:

fbc13eae69f796a81668620d8970b14c-d3h015u.jpg

Jason

That is gonna be on slick chopper trike!

Have fun down there at the show this wknd Psycho! That looks like a great time....and the ride too.

I'm not going to finish in time got busy with paying customer builds, show and my day job not to mention changing my mind a couple of times on different things .I was hoping a customer would sponsor the build but it was much to long @ 10 feet for most. I have a large collection of parts but got absolutely nothing done . Never fear this build is to cool to just drop plus I have to much $ in it to stop. Picture is from the show my son and I both won an award
20161105_140812.jpg

I'm not going to finish in time got busy with paying customer builds, show and my day job not to mention changing my mind a couple of times on different things .I was hoping a customer would sponsor the build but it was much to long @ 10 feet for most. I have a large collection of parts but got absolutely nothing done . Never fear this build is to cool to just drop plus I have to much $ in it to stop. Picture is from the show my son and I both won an awardView attachment 39593
Couple of cool bikes. I'll be in Mesa in a month. Let's ride!

Latest posts

Back