(MBBO Class 1) "The Judge 5": Closing argument.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the seat, but it's not what I wanted. What I wanted was a custom two-tone seat that will match the bike's colors. (I picked the colors based on the Naugahyde samples). So what I got was a used glitter red seat that matches the grips and sissy pad. The decals were set before the clear coat. The frame and fork are hiding under my bed to cure while I work on the other parts prepping them for install. For instance...

Who polishes a bottom bracket? Honestly, my OCD gets the better of me sometimes.
Jt1jA0.jpg

But on the flip side of that OCD, my shop is a complete mess. I had to stop for the night because after I polished the front fender, I went to grab the rear fender and it's not with my Rail parts. It's not with the Super Stock, or the Spyder, or the Fair Lady, or the Astro Flight or the girls Super Stock. (Yes... all these are either in a build state, or are going to be soon) So I'm panicking because I don't know where I put it, or would have put it other than with it's own parts. I'm slightly freaking out right now.
I got the seat, but it's not what I wanted. What I wanted was a custom two-tone seat that will match the bike's colors. (I picked the colors based on the Naugahyde samples). So what I got was a used glitter red seat that matches the grips and sissy pad. The decals were set before the clear coat. The frame and fork are hiding under my bed to cure while I work on the other parts prepping them for install. For instance...

Who polishes a bottom bracket? Honestly, my OCD gets the better of me sometimes.
Jt1jA0.jpg

But on the flip side of that OCD, my shop is a complete mess. I had to stop for the night because after I polished the front fender, I went to grab the rear fender and it's not with my Rail parts. It's not with the Super Stock, or the Spyder, or the Fair Lady, or the Astro Flight or the girls Super Stock. (Yes... all these are either in a build state, or are going to be soon) So I'm panicking because I don't know where I put it, or would have put it other than with it's own parts. I'm slightly freaking out right now.
I must have OCD too as I clean n polish BB's,headsets whateva can be clean and or polished I do it,from one of my favorite movies "He's got brand new windshield wipers for a busted windshield.....the boys got good hands tho"

Update for The Judge... NOS RWL front tire came in. Has some cracking because it's old, but it's never been ridden until today. I was on the Monster Ray and rode The Judge next to me to my son's school to pick him up so he could show off his bike. Lots of heads turned and he felt like a star.

NYg0yH.jpg

Latest posts

Back