(MBBO Class 1) "The Judge 5": Closing argument.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shifter I am pissed off about. Like an idiot I soaked it in Goo-b-gone to get the old decals off, and it hurt the plastic. But, I've got it looking decent.

y0xeDL.jpg

And surprisingly, one of the parts I'm most proud of is the kickstand. I don't have a good "before" pic, but it was a mess. It came back very well.

lndhND.jpg

Last edited:
Another crown contender on your hands there, I think.
Thanks, but regardless of how it does in voting, my son's eyes lit up when I unveiled it to him, so that's a winner to me. I'm looking forward to picking him up at school with it (I pull it next to my ride) and seeing him beam with pride in front of his friends who have run-of-the-mill bmx bikes.

The thing I like about the work you do CRASH is the polishing. Restored bikes need new paint AND detailed parts.

You go the whole way, new paint, polished and detailed parts, and a mix of NOS parts when needed. Still checking your pictures out and am in awe man! Great job!

Looks like a nice ride! Was 33 here today a lot better than yesterday.

When I see your daughter on her bike I picture her making that face in your avatar..:D

Way to enjoy them new bikes!

Latest posts

Back