(MBBO Class 2) "Mad Maxine" NOW SOLD TO A NEW RRB MEMBER!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to everyone who commented on this build towards the end last year when I needed the extra push, much appreciated!

It turned out that my wife did not really like the bike, I muscled it up a bit too much for her! I will be building her another bike soon...

I had a local guy contact me recently through YouTube on one of my "Pedro" videos to ask if I would build one for him, I explained that I usually don't do work for others as the stress tends to wreak havoc on my health and that Pedro would not be for sale for the foreseeable future, but I did have one bike that I could sell if he was interested, "Mad Maxine". I didn't ask much, just enough to cover the cost of the parts used.

We met up today and he took it for a ride and the bike now has a new owner! He intends to use it for riding around swap meets and shows towing a trailer he is in the process of building... He may even be extending the down tube a little to stretch it out!

He is a member on here, but has not posted much in a while, just too busy, but hopefully we will see more of him and he can post up pics of his trailers too!

Luke.

Thanks to everyone who commented on this build towards the end last year when I needed the extra push, much appreciated!

It turned out that my wife did not really like the bike, I muscled it up a bit too much for her! I will be building her another bike soon...

I had a local guy contact me recently through YouTube on one of my "Pedro" videos to ask if I would build one for him, I explained that I usually don't do work for others as the stress tends to wreak havoc on my health and that Pedro would not be for sale for the foreseeable future, but I did have one bike that I could sell if he was interested, "Mad Maxine". I didn't ask much, just enough to cover the cost of the parts used.

We met up today and he took it for a ride and the bike now has a new owner! He intends to use it for riding around swap meets and shows towing a trailer he is in the process of building... He may even be extending the down tube a little to stretch it out!

He is a member on here, but has not posted much in a while, just too busy, but hopefully we will see more of him and he can post up pics of his trailers too!

Luke.
Hello everyone this is my first post on this forum and i thought i would drop in and say hi considering im the guy that bought "Mad Maxine" from Luke today and the custom work has begun.
10256576_925245524228376_1712537287163422484_n_zpsr9hm8mpp.jpg
All i have done so far is a Crank swap and some minor tweaks will be loosing the dirt bike rear tyre for a slick and she will be getting a 5 speed upgrade with a custom shifter.

Last edited:
Hello everyone this is my first post on this forum and i thought i would drop in and say hi considering im the guy that bought "Mad Maxine" from Luke today and the custom work has begun.
10256576_925245524228376_1712537287163422484_n_zpsr9hm8mpp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] All i have done so far is a Crank swap and some minor tweaks will be loosing the dirt bike rear tyre for a slick and she will be getting a 5 speed upgrade with a custom shifter
Welcome aboard Kel!

Here is a thread to help with pics:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-post-photos.80241/

Custom shifter sounds cool!

Luke.

I just started working on a plan for a B.O.B. Style trailer will post more when I figure out some more details but going to build it to suit Maxi as the current trailer is a little wide for car/bike shows

Latest posts

Back