(MBBO-IV, C-1) UNAUTHORIZED CINNAMON - (Pending Sale)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking paint job. It can be difficult to capture the depth. Morning or evening sunlight might be the ticket.

Last edited:
Fenders are a bit rusty on the edges and so they are getting some paint as well.

DSCN1703.jpg

DSCN1708.jpg

DSCN1709.jpg

I got to do a little bit more on the fenders today. Added the black stripes and some whimsical girl bike swirls.:giggle:
DSCN1712.jpg

DSCN1715.jpg

DSCN1716.jpg

DSCN1719.jpg

The chain guard gets some paint and decaling next....
DSCN1711.jpg

Those fenders look good, especially for some that started out a bit crusty...

Carl.
Credit for the better fenders has to go to ChicagoMuscleGuy. He had the exact same pair on a boys bike he didn't need and so I bought them from him. They were a little rough on the lower edges and that's why they got some paint.

The filigree is a nice touch, I think it would fit in well in the place it's namesake comes from.

looking good

Is the head badge your own creation? I like all the custom touches!

Is the head badge your own creation? I like all the custom touches!
The head badge I only added the brushed aluminum background. The logo is from Fireball Red Hot Cinnamon Whiskey. The letters I got from Hobby Lobby. They were silver and I lightly shot them with the same red I painted the bike with.

Nothing says hot cinnamon like a fire spitting minotaur. Nice contrast with the elegant swirly stripes.

The name comes from the HBO series "DEADWOOD" in a conversation between Jewel and Dan. I can't post the conversation link from You Tube because it contains strong language.

Finally watched the clip. Hilarious. That looks like a good show.

Latest posts

Back