(MBBO-IV, C-1) UNAUTHORIZED CINNAMON - (Pending Sale)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Front fender, wheel and tire mounted. Waiting on my cobra ties to run my brake lines.
DSCN1733.jpg

Thanks for the link! I have been trying to get some but @Cobraking does not send direct to Australia. Just ordered an 8 pack from your link! :thumbsup:

Luke.
That's awesome. I was looking for small 3/4" and 1/2" chrome brake cable clips, (HARD TO FIND) I had some but used them on other projects and depleted my supply. So, I remembered the Cobra fasteners that Renaissance Man used and did a Google search and was shocked to discover that my LBS has them on their Ebay site.
The cool thing with these is you only need to trim the ends to use on smaller diameter tubes.

That's awesome. I was looking for small 3/4" and 1/2" chrome brake cable clips, (HARD TO FIND) I had some but used them on other projects and depleted my supply. So, I remembered the Cobra fasteners that Renaissance Man used and did a Google search and was shocked to discover that my LBS has them on their Ebay site.
The cool thing with these is you only need to trim the ends to use on smaller diameter tubes.
Looking forward to getting them, some may find their way on to my Klunker build...

Luke.

Righteous :rockout:

Concur with all of the above! ^ The blend of muscle and fancy on this bike make it really chic.....or is that chick? Either way, it's a winner!

I have to give KUDOS to The Renaissance Man for turning us all on to these killer cool fasteners. FLEXROUTE UNIVERSAL CABLE GUIDE from Cobra Products Inc.
I also discovered my LBS has them in stock and can be ordered on line with free shipping! Search the store for available quantities. Good prices too!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...S+AND+12+LOW+PROFILE+50LB+COBRA+TIES&_sacat=0
Thanks for the link! I have been trying to get some but @Cobraking does not send direct to Australia. Just ordered an 8 pack from your link! :thumbsup:

Luke.
My Flexroute cable guides arrived today, very quick post to Australia, awesome product too!
Thanks again for the link Roadwarrior!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back