Me and My Stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been creeping the site for a few years and never posted any photos of my bike stuff. Figured I'd start with my most recent acquisition, my first Electra - a Rally Sport.

20160229_144118.jpg

Added the apes I got from Santa the night I got the bike and didn't even get a before shot. Rest of bike is as-is from the craigslist seller.

This is also the first time I've ridden farther than the driveway. Definitely needs a lay back seat post and/ or a different seat.

Next bike takes us back to the first build I attempted - a 1995 Schwinn 100 year anni frame from my LBS and some miscellaneous parts.

ole schwinn beginnings.jpg

Then it looked like this:

V1.0.JPG

Version 2, added a slick and a 2 spsd kick back:

V2.0.jpg

Version 3, craigslist Fat Frank tires and a tank.
V3.1.jpg

I can't remember the order I got them in but heres some photos:

Freebies:
0511141855.jpg

Traded the heavy duti for this one:
folding2.jpg

Still have the wheelset and fender tho. The tires are solid rubber.
DSCF4741.JPG

Freebie, got thrown in with the red one:
DSCF6001.JPG

Very heavy with the rack. Never could get the front fork dialed in - get the crown tightened down and the wheel will still point off center/ loose.
DSCF6002.JPG

I need to get a better photo, but got the blue huffy last summer I think. Had to take it off to get it on the rack but the Huffy came with a plastic yellow tank.
0628141901.jpg

Schwinn was a freebie from a friend. Junk rear wheel or something, never missed with it much.

Latest posts

Back