MegaPixieRay (aka: Mongoose Beast) PRE-RRBBO8

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
towtruckmike67 said:
outskirtscustoms said:
towtruckmike67 said:
how did you come up with the wide front fork and axle configuration for the big wheel?
As far as I know they are all stock. Do a search on Walmart.com for Mongoose Beast. They are about $200 and come with a wide fork and HUGE wheels.
I was referring to the mega manta 20 inch i believe, it was in red primer in the last pic i saw of it, was wondering if the front forks had to be special made and how exactly did they configure the front axle to what appears to be a newer sting ray back wheel? Id really like to build one of these, Thanks

The red primer fatty Manta Ray has a custom made fork and the front wheel is just a Manta Ray rear wheel with the sprocket and the brake arm removed.

Re: MegaRay (aka: Mongoose Beast) PRE-RRBBO8

Tater said:
I'm looking forward to seeing this one come together.

Here's my work-in-progress take on a "Mega Ray". Started with a beaten to death 2006 Manta Ray.
DSC01425_zps94299d6d.jpg

i also built a manta with double fat rims.
heres the link a dont know how to load up pics on here
http://instagram.com/p/gTrCTOsD9S/
gTrCTOsD9S

Re: MegaRay (aka: Mongoose Beast) PRE-RRBBO8

Yep test fit and they look good...

Got my skull, not sure how I want to use it on the build. Maybe as a tail light or as a head light / speedometer housing.
Skull%202.jpg
Very cool, is the skull a bike part and where could I get one, could you post more pics from different angles?

Latest posts

Back