Mercury Pacemaker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting on a few parts to come back from the chrome shop. This bike won't have a chain wheel or chain guard, rides good without them. Still has pedals though. Sorry Dan, no springers on this one. Pictures will be added next week if the puter decides to work. Just looked at most of the builds on here. There are some very creative people on here. Also some excellent craftsmanship. Great contest , fun to watch. Thad (Oh yeah, I read the rules on this site & didn't see anything about registering , did I miss something ?)

Kick Stand

Added a shear pin to a Monark kick stand. This prevents the kick stand from rotating. The bolt that attaches the kick stand won't need to be tightened so tight that it crushes the frame & I won't need the plate on top of the frame. Still waiting for the chrome shop-----

geech34-2nd said:
This bike won't have a chain wheel or chain guard, rides good without them. Still has pedals though.

I just noticed this statement. :shock: What mode of drive train are you implementing?

You have some really cool stuff going on here Thad! Keep it coming! 8)

Hello kingfish254------here's the drive. This is a Dana 3 speed transmission. I have polished the aluminum case & chromed the crank arms. These originally used cables to shift. I will be using linkage with a lever, pics this week.

Latest posts

Back