Mercury Pacemaker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Subtle is good. I think it will look great when it's all put together! 8)

Now that I know you have two of these frames I am even more jealous.
Great work!

Whoa! Awesome score! npence has that same frame in this years BO.

geech34-2nd said:
Distracted by an auction. You shoulda been there Pick. I got a good frame for a traditional build off project next year.

Whoa! I'm sorry I missed that. Hope you picked me up something while you were there! :lol: :lol:

Don't like the color, don't like the wheels, don't like the seat, etc----starting over

MVC-577S.jpg

:shock: I DO like the colour, I DO like the wheels, I DO like the seat... but it's your bike and I am sure that whatever you decide to do will be great. 8)

Orange wheels might look better with that frame colour :) With some pinstriping maybe :D

Like the color, like the seat, just think a wheel color change would fix it. Just my opinion. 8)

Bike looking pretty good as it sits, maybe different bars. Looks like the auction had quite a bit of inventory, need to stay away from those.

That frame looks good, but I think it needs a springer or two, and a bent seat post to get the seat moved back and down low.
I think you are just teasing us.

Latest posts

Back