BO15 "Messed up kid"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up "Lucenda " a few years ago. A real "shed find ". Guy said she was an abandoned custom project and that she was built in the 70s. Who knows. The frame and fork have been modified quite a bit so I suppose toss it in class 2 just for kicks. It's a girls full-size bike bike has a cool vibe but needs some work for sure. Stuck a seat and wheels on it when I got it home. Yes the front tire clears barely.
Hoping to go for that early homemade lowrider bike down and dirty no aftermarket mail order parts folk art kinda thing. May fill in the center of the frame to give a little more artwork area. She will be ridable but a pedal scraper for sure.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Yf8tAhLPSzKna4r68

FB_IMG_1588554396631.jpg

Is the bike gonna have the Bluegrass theme also . One of my favorite genres .
Nah. Just a cool early homemade lowrider bike vibe. Just like that song and Mr childers music and needed a cool name haha

Cool song. Glad you didn't name the build "Cheetah Print Body Suit" :D

Guess I'll start filling in the area between the frame bars. More room for some good old lowrider folk art. Meanwhile pondering where to mount the holster and pistola yes really.
IMG_20200508_203605642.jpg

Wow those panels are cool! Great design and placement.

Thanks ! Needed some more real estate for the handpainted sugar skulls and roses to come. Not sure if it will stay black or get a frame color change. Kinda like the vibe of the black but am considering a dark grey possibly.

Get some more light in there for photos. :D

What do you use to make your templates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went from brown paper to 1/8 inch whiteboard ( slick but easy to sand to fit right ). I'll either go to steel if I weld them in or to 3/8 hardwood if I copper tie them on. Thinking of copper strapping them on to avoid welding maybe.

Latest posts

Back