Metrorat No.22 (MBBO.4 class 1) FINISHED

Apr 14, 2015
Cool build i like the ratified look .it reminds me of an old hobo who rides the rails from town to town . A little worn down but still gets around .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 19, 2012
Whangarei,New Zealand
This bike says Ratted Muscle written all over it. Great looking bike. The shaggy banana is my favorite.

Your pictures are Art.

Good Job on this one.

Building... riding...
thanx,all I was thinking about was to make sure I gave it a muscle stance at the start,I think the ape/fork combo did it and from then on its all good,I wish I could have put a fatter tire on the rear but no room,as is with a 20x2.125 there is only 2mm gap at the chainstays,and cheers for the art picture compliments,I planned to keep it clean and simple with pic's but I always start getting creative.

Apr 19, 2012
Whangarei,New Zealand
Cool build i like the ratified look .it reminds me of an old hobo who rides the rails from town to town . A little worn down but still gets around .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanx,like a hobo it can take the knocks and keep on going,glad I stopped when I did as there is a fine line on adding just enough and then adding too much and destroying the look

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
The rat-isfaction meter is dialed to 11 on this one! Love the rust-tina you did on this, and your doo-dads, seat cover....in a class by itself. Now you have me re-thinking doing a shiny build next year....as one of our member's tag line says,
" rust is my favorite color" Rat on!

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
This is such a funky build!!
I love all of the cool and weird details.

Reactions: Endlesschain
Mar 26, 2012
Fairless Hills, PA
Rat-tastic! That tail light is a cool add on. I'm liking that Bosch headlight, too.

May 14, 2013
Boise, ID
Rat on :thumbsup:

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles