Midnite Diamond

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, here we are! I had an incredible time building this and it's such blast to ride! Sadly it is not as finished as I'd like it to be, there were a few things such as chainguard or some subtle pinstriping that I wanted to do but they have to wait for now. Important is that it is at a stage that can be called finished and I'm happy. Even got a "Wow, that is a very nice bike" from a random guy as I cruised through town the other day :D )

Before:
P6240318.jpg

Now this is it after a lot of sanding, welding, painting, polishing, building and a few hours on the road:
P7180416.jpg

P7180417.jpg

P7180418.jpg

P7180420.jpg

P7180421-1.jpg

The lack of sun for the final pictures disappoints me a bit, but I guess a Midnite Diamond needs no sun!

Enjoy!

Here is the build thread: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=42673

Crisp and Clean, Great build!

A diamond frame looks right at home in cloudy/moody weather. Don't know why but it seems very natural.
Great looking bike. Black seems to be the right choice for this build. Combined with creme tires... 8)
Don't you just love those possitive comments from random guys and girls you come across in the streets? Now THAT really is the prize of building such a bike in a build off.
Well done.

Thanks guys :D !

herr_rudolf said:
Don't you just love those possitive comments from random guys and girls you come across in the streets? Now THAT really is the prize of building such a bike in a build off.
Well done.

Yeah, it just put the biggest ear to ear grin on your face!

And just to point out the main (but very subtle) mod on this build:

P6240328.jpg

this one had to make place for this:
P6250334.jpg

P6250335.jpg

oh, and I shaved all unnecessary brackets and mounting holes

thats a nice bike! i like the simplicity. can you PM me what kind of rear hub that is? I may need something just like it. maybe take a couple pics of the other side too :D :D :D good job!

SWEET RIDE!! NICE AND CLEAN. GREAT JOB!! PEACE

Latest posts

Back