Might NOT Finish The BO-X (BUT I DID IT ANYWAY! HA!)

Discussion in 'BUILD OFF 10 DISCUSSION' started by roadwarrior, Jun 22, 2015.

1. roadwarrior

roadwarrior

I knew it was coming... I didn't know when... now I know. The house I'm renting was in foreclosure... it sold about a week ago. The new owners are cool however we have to be out by 1 August!

2. The Renaissance Man

The Renaissance Man __CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster) Pro Member

3. Dawg13

Dawg13

every door that closes, opens another...

4. metalchewy

metalchewy

Sorry to hear it. Hopeful the next place will be better for you.

roadwarrior likes this.
  5. Big Ape

Big Ape

Missing the deadline on a build off isn't the end of the world (I may miss finishing this one myself) but, when you get resettled, you can always take your time and finish it the way you want then! Good Luck man!

6. noodlenoggin

noodlenoggin

We had that happen last year. Not foreclosure, but the owners of the house we were renting decided to sell it because they decided they were never going to live in Florida again. So they were cool, but we had to move in the middle of the summer in Florida.

7. Chad T

Chad T

You just have to finish your next build off bike early then finish this bike while checking out the rest of the build off bikes....that's what I'm doing with my Scrambler from the mbbo. Been getting tons of great ideas from the BOten bikes.

Good luck with the move.

8. Jake Sensi

Jake Sensi

Hang in there brother. Build that puppy when you can. Good luck on the move. It will be better. Peace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

9. Falstaff

Falstaff

Just call it an opportunity to find a new place,possibly with a great work shop

10. roadwarrior

roadwarrior

I think I mentioned in one of my post in my build off bike that we have secured new digs. Also, I did finish the build to the point where the extra stuff I want to do to it can wait until after the move. When I get the extras done I'll make an update thread. I do have one thing to complete for the BOTEN prize award. I'll finish it in the next few days as there is not a whole lot left to complete it. I hope that everyone can hold out until the end. It has been a great experience and I was able to pick up some neat tips all through out this build off.:113:

Falstaff, LukeTheJoker and OddJob like this.
  11. Dawg13

Dawg13

you rock, bro!...

roadwarrior likes this.