Mint Trip crosses the finish line!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digging the color scheme.
Glad to see you jumping into the fun.

Looks like the same adapter that I used. Did you have any problems getting it to fit? I had to take some material off of mine to get it to go in. Just wondering if it was the bike or the adapter.

index.php

529d63d1-2934-4802-a351-dd5b57131d46_zpsrw5e2zso.jpg
Looks the same, it fit fine, the bolts need about 1/4" trimmed off.

Crispy clean!

Smashing bookmarks like a boss. Pretty close to being done with this one. Rides super nice, quiet and smooth. It may get some pinstripe work, but not sure of the time frame for that. Scouting a good place for some final photos. See page 1 for some updates progress pics.

Beautiful bike, and a wonderful paint scheme :thumbsup:

I like the color choices and it is very clean.

Also when it gets dinged up down the road you can rename it mint chocolate chip!
Yeah, this only my second painted bike in the stable. Find myself too over-protective with them at times. Then I say, chuck it, they're only bikes! I do love me some mint chocolate chip though! :whistle:

Had some issues with the 3 piece crank set up, so skip tooth it will be. Nice peaked crank, twisted heart chain ring, NOS Diamond chain.
View attachment 11831

View attachment 11833
As much as I liked the orange Oury grips, they get dirty way too easy. I'm one to work on a bike, then jump on it (with dirty hands most of the time) for a test ride. Grip Wells have a nice profile and they're black.:):)
View attachment 11834

Anything new on this classy build?

Looking good!
I do find myself confused by the "everything on page one" set up, but the bike is awesome!

Luke.
Yeah I suppose it could be. This build wasn't quite as involved as my last one, Hombre. I thought it would give a chance for someone to see consecutive pics instead of going through pages and pages. I guess it would have been better to add photos in both ways, that way the viewer would have a choice instead of going back the page one and scrolling down to see the new pic in the bookmarked post. Hopefully your not more confused after this post :39::113:

This sweet build is clean enough to eat off of.

Latest posts

Back