MIXFIT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MIXFIT
I will be using a Mixed variety of Bike Parts Vintage-New to Fit and compliment my bike build, 50's WF X-53 will be my base for the build.

Not sure if I will go with single speed or multi speed. Possibly Fenders. I'm not much of a fabricator but I do have a vision for a Faux tank in mind, we shall see.

RRB BOTEN, Let's have some Fun!

-Joey

5/7: I'll be going with the 50's Monark Springer, I do have the X-53 springer but I do like the Monarks more, Not sure yet if I will match the color scheme on the frame.

Last edited:
Love those frames and almost went with my X53 for this build off.

5/10/2015
Wishing All the Moms a Happy Mothers Day!
Just a quick Ground Mockup due to limited time today, I don't know if I'm feeling the 27" with 3-Speed SA Rear or feeling this look. I may have to rethink my vision/build on paper first and go from there.

Last edited:
I like the highboy look. That's what you get with a monarch fork on a different bike. A nice layback seatpost would make a big difference in the look too.

Carl.

5/11/2015:
Pencil sketch/concept build, I started to doodle a bit and probably way over my head in attempts to build it, since I don't have a workshop nor proper tools for fabricating, lol.
How about a 'Floating Faux Tank' with partial lower section vents. Partial Fenders with the same 'Floating' concept.
Custom made drop down bars.
The Famous Elgin Chain Guard.
Pan seat with partial padding.
There's the Wing-Gem Caps:)

Latest posts

Back