Monson, Mass Swap Meet - This Thread RULES!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Monson, Mass Swap Meet

What are the details on the ride? Are all welcome that would like to tag along? I'd love to come along strictly for the bike ride if I could...

This isn't staying up long! I don't like to fill my Photo Bucket account with pics of ME...........So if ya see me, STOP ME!

002-21.jpg

Hey Larry!

Where's your Tootsie Roll Pop?! :shock: :lol: :D Kojak! J/K

KOTA said:
This isn't staying up long! I don't like to fill my Photo Bucket account with pics of ME...........So if ya see me, STOP ME!

002-21.jpg

If ya looked like your avatar, I'd say.........."Who luvs ya, baby"........But I know ya don't look like that.............so :p :p :p

my shop is 10 mins from the swap..... But things are looking grim for a cj's reCYCLES appearance... I'm going to try my darnest though I want that eliminator

cj,

Man I hope you make it! Brian and I are packing my truck right now...including the Eliminator.

If you don't make it to the show, do you still want to meet up later? If Brian (stickit) has your phone number we can call you when we are down there.

Dan

Well the tridem aka The Flyer is loaded in the trailer - at over 9' long its a beast.

We'll bring it up to Monson and see if they'll let us in...

Hope to run into some of our fellow RatRodBikers!

L

It was a good day at Monson today. Weather was cool with a gentle flow of bikes trickling gently into vans, trucks, and cars.....Oh my!

Met the guys. Why is it everyone I told that Kota offered once that he would shave my head for a twin pack laughed long and hard. I think Kota was selling tickets. I came back in whole.

I must go back next year.................

..............and yes I bought a bike.............

MineNow02.jpg

MineNow01.jpg

I took these picture when I got back to the motel. It was difficult to tilt the car on edge to snap the shots, wifes not mad anymore.

Later

GL

lucky!!

i wish i was closer!

Well it was a nice day at Monson. No takers on the triple but a lot of interesting bikes to see. Got to meet a bunch of the folks from this board too. Hope to see you all more in the future. Time to go wash off the dust and drool.....

Ifisher160, Graylock.....It was great meeting you guys. ...Graylock you snuck out to early, otherwise your hat would've covered your eyes on the ride home. :lol: ...........You have to see (in person) Ifisher160s' "TRIPLE" to appreciate the craftsmanship and the amount of work that went in to it. A real work of art.

Great time up there today. R.R.B.com had a strong showing thats for sure. Nice to finally meet the folks I've never met in person and see the one's I have. I saw Joeymac on my way home looking at a bike at a tag sale. I think he has bicycle issues! :lol: j.k.
P1011483.jpg

P1011484.jpg

P1011486.jpg

P1011487.jpg

I didn't come home empty handed either. Bought and bartered all this stuff for just $4o out of my pocket. And all out in the parking lot! That's where the R.R.B. folks and the best deals were. I didn't spend a dime inside.

P1011488.jpg

5 speed Raleigh. Thanks again Kota.

P1011492.jpg

3 speed shifter and mini jet screamer. Good deal Joe.

P1011489.jpg

P1011491.jpg

Nice S-6 hoops. Thanks Danimal.

P1011490.jpg

Father and son.

P1011494.jpg

P1011495.jpg

I got just the place for that shifter. How's that look Kota :?: :p

P1011493.jpg

WOW!..........That looks STUPID! :p :p :p

Latest posts

Back