MONSTER (class 1) Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, it’s been a very busy year for me and my family. Usually I would have started the mbbo on the day it started. Since I couldn’t, we are going to try to do the entire build this weekend. It’s going to be 75 degrees today. That should help a lot.

34DCD312-E28D-4A77-BCD1-1318C3497DB1.jpeg

The beginning.

So, it’s been a very busy year for me and my family. Usually I would have started the mbbo on the day it started. Since I couldn’t, we are going to try to do the entire build this weekend. It’s going to be 75 degrees today. That should help a lot.

View attachment 66680
The beginning.

DUDE! When did you snag that?!?!? [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3ED9EA01-B0D9-4455-8770-E022DB726E4C.jpeg

Stripped down. Guard masked. Gotta do a little more prep, then it’s painting time. While that dries I will gather up Parts and get them shined up.

Very cool you inspired me to start my build I think I’ll just try to put something together just to participate thank you for the motivation.

You're not messing around! This will be fun to watch. Hope the paint dries fast :)

You're not messing around! This will be fun to watch. Hope the paint dries fast :)
It’s pretty warm. And a bit of fast reducer I should be ok. Or I’ll be assembling it with wet paint. :bigsmile:

Very cool you inspired me to start my build I think I’ll just try to put something together just to participate thank you for the motivation.
Sure thing man. Let’s do this. :thumbsup:

AD7DE8FF-7C7B-4747-A888-D03A0A7D287A.jpeg

NOS Goodyear grasshopper slick and new front tire.

I’ve been going 100 miles an hour on this and haven’t paused to take too many pics. Oops. I’ll make up for the lack of pics in the upcoming phases.

Almost done.

Maybe.

I’m sooooooo close.

Ok, not quite a one day build. I will have to finish tomorrow. But I can show ya how far I got in one day.
F28D1E7E-C29E-4114-90C5-CB80BFF63573.jpeg

Had to have at least one pic sideways.
30783E52-6ACD-4D7F-81C9-6B75BAD25550.jpeg

Enjoy. Tomorrow it’ll be finished and in the finished thread.

Went to help a friend with a broken vehicle. I’ll take final pics tomorrow.

My daughter and I went out and took some pics. As soon as she’s done editing I’ll post em up. I’m sure her pics are better than mine.

Latest posts

Back