MONSTER HIGGINS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My first build off and i had a blast. My build is a 1951 J C Higgins built by Monarch 8) the name comes from the dual lights look like eyes and the monster tires so "MONSTER HIGGINS" . the build has 24x3 FAT tires and nexus three speed and textured paint. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING
51Higginsfinished003.jpg
51Higginsfinished008.jpg
oldpic1.jpg

great looking higgins! 8) the big rubber gives it a real bruiser cruiser look and the twin lights are way cool.great job

Peatbog said:
Impressive bike. That first picture by the stone wall is really cool. The water pictures are a neat idea--what is going on there?
The water pictures are a fontain we have downtown the water flows down the wall and down the bottom I just took my shoes off and put me and the bike in the water :lol:
mastronaut said:
Yeah, it's awesome! Is that a 24" front wheel? 8)
yep 24x3 with all the rubber they end up as tall as a 26

Hey, nice looking Higgins, I like the water shots. Great job, neat photos!

I like it.... :D It has that 'Don't mess with me image'...
Have the same tires on 24" rims,I was suprised wen I measuered them against a 26",they wer the same...

Not to take away from the bike because it is awesome (and American Higgins eh? My bike will be right over), but that fountain looks fun to ride in! I bet it would be slippery though.

Awesome build!
Someday I will build a 24x3 bike.
Congrats!

Latest posts

Back