1. We will be upgrading the forum software on Monday evening. During this time the forum may be down for several hours. Thanks for your patience while we do the work!
    Dismiss Notice

Monster-Ray

Discussion in 'MUSCLE BIKE BUILD OFF 2013' started by CRASH, Sep 27, 2013.

1. LukeTheJoker

LukeTheJoker Moderator

Awesome work Crash!
    It is easy to forget how big it is, it is probably the nicest fitting bike for an adult to ride, and probably the one I would pick out of all in the build-off to ride everyday!

Luke.

2. DJ Bill

DJ Bill

Thanks for fixing the link to this so I could find it.. Absolutely a top notch build, I'd love to duplicate it...If you don't mind sharing will your chrome guy do another chainguard for the same price?

I like how at the start you were going to save your pennies and not paint, not chrome, not do the Pete's seat but in the end you couldn't not do it right...and it was worth the extra effort!
    I'll be interested in your thoughts on how well it rides, and I'll be on the lookout for a Collegiate humpback frame now.. I've wanted an adult size Ray forever.....

3. deorman

deorman

DUDE!!:crazy: that seat is perfect!!!:cool2::cool2: Lemme ride that thing!!:comando::dance2::thumbsup:

4. CRASH

CRASH

I'm sure he'd do another guard for the same price, but shipping cost would probably negate any savings you would have from your local plater.

The guy I got my camelback from had another in brown. I can find out if he still has it.

5. gowjobs

gowjobs

I just reviewed your whole build, and am feeling inspired. Picked up a Collegiate frame and fork over the weekend for $30, and I think that I'm going to do a single-speed coaster brake version of my own.

CRASH and Chad T like this.