Monster-Ray

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for fixing the link to this so I could find it.. Absolutely a top notch build, I'd love to duplicate it...If you don't mind sharing will your chrome guy do another chainguard for the same price?

I like how at the start you were going to save your pennies and not paint, not chrome, not do the Pete's seat but in the end you couldn't not do it right...and it was worth the extra effort!
I'll be interested in your thoughts on how well it rides, and I'll be on the lookout for a Collegiate humpback frame now.. I've wanted an adult size Ray forever.....

Thanks for fixing the link to this so I could find it.. Absolutely a top notch build, I'd love to duplicate it...If you don't mind sharing will your chrome guy do another chainguard for the same price?

I like how at the start you were going to save your pennies and not paint, not chrome, not do the Pete's seat but in the end you couldn't not do it right...and it was worth the extra effort!
I'll be interested in your thoughts on how well it rides, and I'll be on the lookout for a Collegiate humpback frame now.. I've wanted an adult size Ray forever.....
I'm sure he'd do another guard for the same price, but shipping cost would probably negate any savings you would have from your local plater.

The guy I got my camelback from had another in brown. I can find out if he still has it.

I just reviewed your whole build, and am feeling inspired. Picked up a Collegiate frame and fork over the weekend for $30, and I think that I'm going to do a single-speed coaster brake version of my own.

Latest posts

Back