Montreal Street Photography

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, some of you might now me from way back. I've been away from bikes for a while and dived hard into photography deciding to apply myself and learn some new skills. I'll use this post to share with you some of my shots from my city taken with digital and film cameras.

Like bikes, old cameras are addictive as well. They even have a name for it, G.A.S. or gear acquisition syndrome. Take note that all of my pictures are Creative Commons, so you can use them for anything without limits for free as long as you give me (Gerry Lauzon) credit for the image. Hope you enjoy.

Gerry :)

IMG_6362.jpg

IMG_6359-1.jpg

IMG_6349.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

That's it for now.

Ticker is doing fine, blood pressure is steady and weight is under control. Also got a second grandson pop up yesterday so life is good. I like what you're doing with the site Steve. I'm glad to see it grow like that. Might have to order some of those wheels at some point. :)

I'm no expert, but I love photography, and B&W.

From a bicycle crowd perspective, that first one grabs me. It evokes a lot of questions.

Please post more!

Latest posts

Back