MooseGoose and Huffy Pro Thunder Max, chasing measurements and angles if anyone has one.

RustyGold

Pro Member
Jul 2, 2015
Mid-Willamette Valley, Oregon
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Top tube length is 19.5", and you have seat tube and head tube angles, as well as bottom bracket height, on the pic above. I think the headtube on a standard 'goose was 4", and the moosegoose is stated as having a 4" longer headtube...so, 8". Looks like you need a seat tube length or a fork axle to crown length to solve the whole geo :doh:.

LukeTheJoker

Nov 17, 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Top tube length is 19.5", and you have seat tube and head tube angles, as well as bottom bracket height, on the pic above. I think the headtube on a standard 'goose was 4", and the moosegoose is stated as having a 4" longer headtube...so, 8". Looks like you need a seat tube length or a fork axle to crown length to solve the whole geo :doh:.
With the top tube length and headtube length you just gave me, I think I could work out the rest! :thumbsup:

I wont be looking at doing this till late in the year though, so if anyone comes across one and can get more measurements before then, it would be appreciated!

Reactions: RustyGold