MooseGoose and Huffy Pro Thunder Max, chasing measurements and angles if anyone has one.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey all, I would like to build a modern version of a Mongoose Moosegoose and one of the Huffy Pro Thunder Max, so just chasing measurements and angles if anyone has access to one?

MooseGoose.jpg

81cat224_blowup_copy0_blowup.jpg

Luke.

Found this:

moose-angles.jpg

It gets me most of the way there on the Moosegoose, still need headtube length, top tube length and angle and seattube length and angle if it doesn't match the headtube would be great too.

Top tube length is 19.5", and you have seat tube and head tube angles, as well as bottom bracket height, on the pic above. I think the headtube on a standard 'goose was 4", and the moosegoose is stated as having a 4" longer headtube...so, 8". Looks like you need a seat tube length or a fork axle to crown length to solve the whole geo :doh:.

Top tube length is 19.5", and you have seat tube and head tube angles, as well as bottom bracket height, on the pic above. I think the headtube on a standard 'goose was 4", and the moosegoose is stated as having a 4" longer headtube...so, 8". Looks like you need a seat tube length or a fork axle to crown length to solve the whole geo :doh:.
With the top tube length and headtube length you just gave me, I think I could work out the rest! :thumbsup:

I wont be looking at doing this till late in the year though, so if anyone comes across one and can get more measurements before then, it would be appreciated!

I agree with @Rat Rod but if you still want the pro thunder measurements, let me know.
By all means, if it is easy for you to get the measurements and angles, but if it is difficult then please don't worry about it, mainly curious to see the differences at this point, very impressed with how the Moosegoose geometry rides.

Latest posts

Back