Morning!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this site as I had just bought a Klunker looking old bike and was trying to find out more info on it. 38 Hawthorne?? maybe.. so I bought it for $50. then I found a girls Wards Hawthorne (has a red head oval large H) skip tooth sprockets,peaked fenders, with rack on rear, and also a Monark Rocket.
So now I ordered up a bunch of parts for the 38, and going to build a street klunker out of it due to the poor condition of the parts on it.
So the reason for my post is I ordered up 2 wheel set and tires from HBBC 1st set took week and a half to get and I'm still waiting to here what the story is on the 2nd. All I got was a email saying "processing" a week ago and nothing since.
I would NOT recommend ordering from them as I feel the service has been to slow and no info coming on status of orders. Sorry but Processing just doesn't cut it...
Just thought you should know as they advertise on your site.

Follow up... I just got an email from HBBC explaining they're out of the wheel set I'm buying. Now why wait till I complained about this? couldn't they just sent me a quick email stating this a week ago? Apology excepted.

Latest posts

Back