Moto-Muscle. Done!

Jun 11, 2012
Visalia, CA
Oury grips are great! Used them on my Mountain bike years ago. I'd use them today if I weren't trying to go for more "period correct" parts.

Sep 2, 2013
Denver, CO
Woah, Fancy new forum! Well painting has begun. here is a sneak peek of the chainring: I'm using rust-oleum grabber green engine enamel (the only color close to Kawasaki green).

Sep 2, 2013
Denver, CO
Well, Paint is on the main frame! Turned out ok. The engine enamel I got goes on very thick, so it was hard to hold back the drips without getting a lot of orange peel.

Here it is before paint:

And after!

Unfortunately, I completely ran out of both my green AND black! These cans run out so fast...

Sep 2, 2013
Denver, CO
Ok. with the weather being in the negatives for almost a week now, painting isn't going to happen. Lets just hope it warms up.

Sep 2, 2013
Denver, CO
Working on putting it all back together now. I need to get some kawasaki decals to cover up some of the paint blemishes o_O. You cant tell in the photo, but there are quite a bit of problems.

I hope I can finish in time!

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2013
Denver, CO
Mocked up! I decided to go back to the original dual crown fork, and I like it way more. I still need to paint some more little things, but this is pretty close to what it will look like:

\