Moto-Muscle. Done!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Moto-Muscle! Sissy bar question.

Ok. Got the sissy bar lowered! I like the flush look much more.

2013-10-12195954_zps5e9fcf29.jpg

2013-10-12195858_zps08b7afb2.jpg

Not sure what to do with the excess. I might bend it back and make it look like an exhaust pipe.

2013-10-12195909_zps6549a722.jpg

And you know this gap right here?

2013-10-12200038_zpsa71eb5bc.jpg

Well it looks like a perfect place to put my ihome! :D

2013-10-12200136_zps6fd3e030.jpg

Re: Moto-Muscle! Sissy bar Installed!

are you gong to paint it :?:

Scribble said:
are you gong to paint it :?:

Yes. No idea what color though!

Thanks!

Got the fender back on the front. I like the gap between the wheel and the fender. It looks like a long travel bike!

2013-10-15183107_zpscaa9b1a0.jpg

2013-10-15183119_zpse36efebc.jpg

All I need to do now is figure out a way to mount up that ihome. Then its time to strip and paint!

Right now I have no idea! Maybe some sort of dirtbike themed job. Honda red maybe? Kawasaki green? Ktm Orange? Yamaha blue? Still on the fence. :roll:

Once again, sorry for the inactivity. The MTB race season is now over, so I will actually have time on the weekends! Anyone have any color suggestions?

Re: Moto-Muscle! Now what color...

Rattle can I assume? I'd love to see someone tackle a transparent color over a silver or gold base coat...
The frame you had in the backround got me thinkin' about it...

yes, I'm rattle canning it. I like the idea of the primer and black, luke. I never thought of that!

Hmmm....

Model-Page_2013_M1100evo-Diesel_02_960x420.jpg

That bike looks cool, but honestly, it wouldn't look "loud" enough for your bike. You mentioned some factory moto cross colors. I would choose your favorite factory and go for that.

Hmm. Well KTM is my fave, but I don't want to do orange. I know I don't want any chrome. All black. I'm thinking Kawasaki green or Honda red. Leaning towards green...

Latest posts

Back