MotoDromo Special II : New video! with ride...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey y'all, I haven't had much time to work on the bike the last few days, but today I finally got a few good hours of CAD work done:rolleyes:.

With that said, here I finally present to you what has been in my head this whole time:grin: Now its a matter of getting a bunch of sheet metal and doing a LOT of measuring:( I was holding back because I really didnt know if the frame would turn out good for the look and I might have gone with something more traditional, but I think some simple cardboard convinced me to go for it. I just hope I finish in time...

I still have a bunch of tweaking to do especially on the front fairing, and I still need to order my tires. Im thinking about going with Bontrager Hanks in all black, Ive always been a sucker for a slick tire and I think this bike needs a bigger tire than the Thick Slicks ive been using lately.
Thats it for today, thanks for looking!

Nice work & vision looks old school , yet it has a modern look also !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait! This is gonna be cool!
Way to cool...
Craaaaazy cool! Nice pics too.

Thanks guys! Just trying to push my limits...

Oh yeah! Sweet modern cafe racer look, build on brother!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks Dr. T, you got it exactly! I'm tired of seeing all those epic cafe racers on instagram so I decided to build myself one...

OHHHHHHH MANNNNNN!! :eek::rockout:
We all know you have the skills to magically convert that cardboard to sexy steel too!!!
Great eye for design brother!!!:113:

I'm a big fan of the old British cafes,also a big fan of this build.

Just keeps getting better and better.

Nice work & vision looks old school , yet it has a modern look also !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OHHHHHHH MANNNNNN!! :eek::rockout:
We all know you have the skills to magically convert that cardboard to sexy steel too!!!
Great eye for design brother!!!:113:
I'm a big fan of the old British cafes,also a big fan of this build.

Just keeps getting better and better.
WOW!
That's awesome... Can't wait to see all that done in metal.

Thanks guys :thumbsup: I'm humbled by all the kind words:grin:

:blush: Thanks guys! Sorry for the lack of progress in the last few days...
Take your time and get it how you want it....then take some more time to decide if we can make a deal,cuz I want one.

I usually hold my cards to my chest,but I've already said I'm voting for this one and I meant it. Just something about this thing I like.

Latest posts

Back