MotoDromo Special

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had a blast during this build off and I want to thank everyone that commented on my thread and helped me make decisions. I really pushed myself to fabricate the most I ever have and I have all the awesome talented builders on this epic site to thank for that.:thumbsup: The bar seems to be set higher every year so here is my humble first BO submission "MotoDromo Special".

Thanks for looking!

WOW!!
Great work awesome bike!!
Really turned out nice! It has a very unique look, unlike any other. :cool2::thumbsup:
Brilliant,excellent style and posture,looks aggressive and fast...
Congrats on finishing your first build-off and with great style too!
Luke.

Thanks guys, and gal;)! Like I said, I had a great time during this build off and enjoyed trying to make something kind of unique with some hot rod influence. Ill definitely be entering more buildoffs from now on:thumbsup:
Thanks again!

Darn I forgot to ride it at shiny side up. This bike is way neat because it looks like something that was built back in the day. It captures the look perfectly

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Darn I forgot to ride it at shiny side up. This bike is way neat because it looks like something that was built back in the day. It captures the look perfectly

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Thanks bud! I would have let you ride any of my bikes... I forgot to ask for a test ride on Hooligan too, would have loved it. I guess we just got caught up in all the awesomeness of the show:grin:

What a huge transformation!!! This was a fun one to follow!
Well deserved win at Shiny Side Up!
Just an awesomely engineered build all the way around!

Latest posts

Back