MotoRat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I posted this over at the cabe and wanted to post it here too. I'm to lazy to type up anything new so this is just copied from there so sorry if your seeing it twice. If you know anything let me know.

Here are some pictures, now I know that the bike is a rat but I am most interested in the individual componets.
What on the bike is right and whats not? Were the truss rods cut or was there forks like that? How about those bars?
Who could of made it? Oh so many questions... I did the typical google thing and pretty much came up empty handed.
I looked through some old catalogs from the charles williams stores from the 20's and found bikes but nothing like this.
Maybe the badge is from a different bike all together. Anything you might know about it would be cool.
I also thought I would mention how big it is, after all that is what I liked so much about it. Nothing beats an old bike that fits...
center of bb to top of seat tube is 21" and the stand over height at the highest part is 34" with 26" wheels, I'm pretty sure og would have been
28"

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

After looking at the second pic,I think the bars are flipped over. Very kool bike,though...P 8)

arpicker said:
That's awesome! The headbadge looks like something from a cartoon!

It does look a little cartoony :D

cman said:
The chainring is too cool.

I think its from a Colson.

Pappy said:
After looking at the second pic,I think the bars are flipped over. Very kool bike,though...P 8)

That's what the guy I got it from said. I'm going to flip them to see how the look.

Latest posts

Back