Motorbike Find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
colson1_zps39fe2b6d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I can't help with the ID, but that is one cool find!

Neat old bike. Can anyone work that Google Street thing? I wonder what is at 20 Felix St. in St. Joseph, MO now.:39: First bike I've seen made in St. Joe. Gary

Neat old bike. Can anyone work that Google Street thing? I wonder what is at 20 Felix St. in St. Joseph, MO now.:39: First bike I've seen made in St. Joe. Gary
Its 420 Felix St. Schneitters Athletic Goods sold this bike,they were in business in the teens.the address is now a historical building

Frame doesn't look Schwinn and neither does that serial number from the teens era Schwinn.
I will try an post better photos later.The bike is dark green with the red and white stripes,i think it will clean up nice.thanks for looking mick.It also has a Morrow brake hub with no numbers

Last edited:
That thing is Sweet What ever it is !, Cant stop lookin at it ...

~RafaeL~

Its excelsior built 1916-1922 during this time some Schwinns were made by excelsior which is why you see this chain ring on some Schwinns of the era.

Nick.

Yup, Excelsior built right here in my hometown on Michigan City, In.... The factory was sold to D.P. Harris in 1936 I believe....as a matter of fact, 2014 Excelsiors will be available for purchase sometime mid June being distributed by my bike shop... "MyBike of Michigan City"
https://www.facebook.com/mybikeofmc
1965056_10152308874029637_1448022914_a_zpsdd156b42.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back