Mountain Rat!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little known fact...I have a mountain bike. I live in Indiana where there are no mountains...SOOOO...I decided to make it more functional and alot cooler.
Before:
100_1247.jpg

Royce Union aluminum something-or-other. Had some Huffy cruiser fenders laying around and they fit perfect once I replaced the knobbies with more street friendly tires and came up with this:
100_1259.jpg

100_1257.jpg

100_1258.jpg

100_1256.jpg

changed the seat to an old schwinn and found an Araya rim I didnt know I had for the front. Mountain Rat!!!

I think you need to de-sticker it and then your all set. Looks cool.

So did the Madwagon inspire you?

Ha Ha :lol:

cool.

Is That Front Fork and Head-set 1 inch Threaded...or 1 1/8 Threaded ??Those Straight Forks would be awesome if they where 1 inch Threaded
with Calipers

( Armind has my Mind Warped on Clunkers Lately )
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yea Rat Rod, I'm kinda leaning towards touring bars. Dont really want to go the apehanger route...might still hit the trails someday!!

thanx guys...might change the tires but so far have $0.00 dollars invested and would like to keep it that way!! gotta save up for one of those cool white,longsleeve Rat Rod shirts :D :D :D
100_1270.jpg

Latest posts

Back